[MCN] Dec. 7 - Climate Smart Missoula's Year 2 Celebration

Amy Cilimburg amy at climatesmartmissoula.org
Tue Dec 5 13:21:44 EST 2017

*JOIN US*  this Thursday, Dec 7 - Year 2 Celebration
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2050579521831855/> -

Imagine Nation Brewing, 5 - 8 pm.  Smarty Pants Awards ~5:30

Join Climate Smart Missoula in the INBC taproom and community room for a
fun, festive celebration of our second full year! Come say hello, hear what
we've been up to this past year and what's on the agenda for the next, and
help us honor the "Smarty Pants" who are helping us build a climate smart
community. Snacks, INBC beverages, raffle, sweet solar lanterns for sale,
and a great opportunity to support our work to address climate change in
Missoula.

Kid's activities in the Community Room

Hope to see you there!

--
Amy Cilimburg
Executive Director, Climate Smart Missoula

o:406.926.2847; c:406.465.1141
ClimateSmartMissoula.org <http://www.missoulaclimate.org/>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/climatesmartmissoula>