[MCN] Press Release: Live Storytelling December 12

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Tue Dec 5 14:17:47 EST 2017

News Release
Attention: Editor
12.05.2017
Marc Moss
Tell Us Something
tellussomething.org
Find us on Facebook
twitter.com/pssttellus
youtube.com/tellussomething

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855
Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
WHAT:  live storytelling: Tell Us Something - “Getting Away With It”
WHEN: December 12th, 2017, 7PM
WHERE:The Wilma, 131 Higgins Ave, Missoula, Montana 59802

DETAILS:
Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other.

Come hear your neighbors & friends share their “Getting Away With It”
stories.

Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app. Learn more about
Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.

COST: $10 in advance, $12 day of show

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW:
https://logjampresents.com/event/tell-us-something-16502

ABOUT: Tell Us Something is a live storytelling event that awakens
imagination, empowers storytellers and connects the Missoula community
through the transformative power of personal storytelling. It is a
celebration of each other, our stories and how we move through the world
together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something  are true.  Stories last
for 10 minutes and are told from memory. Everyone is welcome to tell a
story. There is a theme for each event. Tell Us Something is fiscally
sponsored by the Missoula Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

###

--
Marc
406-546-3855