[MCN] Art as Therapy & Refrigerator Art at The Learning Center at Red Willow

Brian brian at redwillowlearning.org
Sun Feb 12 18:58:28 EST 2017

Art as Therapy: Process Art Therapy for the Caregiver with Kim
Brown-Campbell

Thursdays, February 23-March 16, 6:00-8:00 PM

$145.00 for the 4-Week Course

Sliding Fee available. Call 406-721-0033.

This course centers around creating art and processing thoughts, feelings
and emotions as they relate to our roles as caregivers.  This group is open
to adults of all ages, including professionals and individuals in the role
of caring for others on a daily basis.  Our goal is to create at least one
meaningful piece of artwork to keep as a reminder of our roles in the world
as caregivers while acknowledging our own needs for self-care.  Through the
process of creative expression, we will explore how feelings and thoughts
change regularly in regard to our daily roles.

-----

Refrigerator Art with Kathy Mangan and Kathy Flynn

Saturday, February 25, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM

FREE!

Creating art has been shown to improve and enhance the physical, mental, and
emotional wellbeing and resilience of people of all ages. And the best part
is, it's the process of creating, not the end result, that makes the
difference. So join us for a fun and free workshop guaranteed to produce art
suitable for hanging on the fridge! We'll provide the supplies, you provide
the talent!