[MCN] Who wants to learn the cello?

jessyc jessicacatron at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:27:28 EST 2017

We have three spots left for this class!
ADULT BEGINNING CELLO @ Imagine NationTeacher: Jessica Catron
Days: Wednesdays, Feb 1–March 15, 2017
Time: 6:15-7pm
Cost: $133 before, $140 after 01/25/17

Grow Music Missoula has teamed up with Imagine Nation Brewing Company to offer a cello class for big kids (16+). This is a class for beginners - we'll be using their fantastic classroom space and we find that the beer serves as an effective lubricant for all the squeaky sounds. This is a family-friendly environment with great brews and a mission to boot. Space is VERY limited, reserve your spot today. Cellos and beer!