[MCN] Looking for a Place

Travis Husa husa51 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:31:52 EDT 2017

Eco friendly couple looking for a place just outside of Missoula. We will be attending the university in the fall. We like to garden, hike and be outdoors. We are looking for either a rental just a bit out of town or a small piece of land to build on. Ok with an off the grid set up. Ideally we are trying to live in a deliberate way, healthy and free of distraction. We are trying to distance ourselves from the technological pull that has engulfed our society. I see it's a bit hippocrittical to be sending out an announcement to express this view, but still, it is the most widely used method of communication. I work in the construction field and my Lady is an artist, mainly into ceramic art. If you have a place you'd be willing to rent out or a piece of land you may be willing to sell please let us know! Also, if you have a place that needs some work before being able to rent, we may be able to work out a deal. Thanks, Travis 530-321-2424