July 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Jul 1 09:50:54 EDT 2017
Ending: Mon Jul 31 12:13:54 EDT 2017
- [MCN] Climate: Take 6 big steps in 3 years: Will fear of failure stop us from trying?
- [MCN] First, Gianforte. Now, Trump: 6 news reports
- [MCN] Tuesday Evening Farmers' Market set to begin
- [MCN] The peace builders of Northern Kenya; Successful model spreads to other African nations
- [MCN] EmpowerMT hiring part-time work-study position
- [MCN] Logging after fire: A lot depends on the trees left after logging
- [MCN] Timber industry: No investor concern about exposure to climate risk?
- [MCN] FREE Financial Fitness Class
- [MCN] Join Missoula's Energy Smart Challenge
- [MCN] What industries should disclose exposure to financial risk from climate change?
- [MCN] Tango Dance - Introductory class
- [MCN] improving your carbon footprint at home
- [MCN] two nonprofit professionals seek downtown office space
- [MCN] RFP from local film makers
- [MCN] Furniture & printer for sale/giveaway
- [MCN] The climate situation, very well-summarized for non-technical readers
- [MCN] Professional Woman Searching for Housing
- [MCN] Volunteer with the Great Burn Study Group!
- [MCN] Heat has many consequences: "It is, I promise, worse than you think."
- [MCN] Downtown office space available now
- [MCN] 2017 Montana wildfires not isolated local issue
- [MCN] FREE July Financial Fitness Class
- [MCN] Banks unprepared for climate risks, but beginning to work on it
- [MCN] Hot 'n dry: Longer, Fiercer Fire Seasons the New Normal with Climate Change
- [MCN] Documents Debunk Sen. Daines' Endangered Species Act, Forest Management Claims
- [MCN] MUD Sustainability Workshops 7/14,7/16,7/27
- [MCN] Be careful of choosing chickens that can't take the heat
- [MCN] Is an 80% increase in industrial logging coming to the Kootenai National Forest?
- [MCN] True? The US is planning to deregulate sexual assault?
- [MCN] Colombia: Peace and Independence, a Discussion about the Peace Agreement
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- [MCN] Health care -> economic growth
- [MCN] Renewable energy : No pain, no gain
- [MCN] We can't let renewables be a "green red herring"
- [MCN] MCC is Hiring a Wyoming Women's Fire Crew!
- [MCN] Volunteer Opportunity at the Western Montana Fair
- [MCN] Looking for a Place
- [MCN] Master Bedroom available in beautiful friendly house in the Rattlesnake
- [MCN] Could effects of climate change really be "worse than you think"?
- [MCN] Volunteer Opportunity for July 22nd at Caras Park for MFBN
- [MCN] "Woody groups are obviously at a disadvantage as the climate changes, " Beaulieu explained.
- [MCN] Hospice volunteer training with Consumer Direct Hospice
- [MCN] Mountain Line Seeks Diesel Mechanic
- [MCN] The Biomimicry Institute is hiring a Development Director
- [MCN] Heat: At least 2 broad consequences for Earth's most well-studied mammal
- [MCN] This one paragraph might be the best summary of "worse than you think" climate scenario
- [MCN] Local Historical Museum needs a new refrigerator! - Thank you
- [MCN] Yes, Trump Could Pardon Himself. Then All Hell Would Break Loose
- [MCN] Montana Conservation Corps In Search Of A Director of Development!
- [MCN] Do we really "need" electric (i.e., coal-powered) can openers?
- [MCN] A great climate for wildfire: An under-reported slice of the story
- [MCN] And great land management for fire, too: Another under-reported slice of the story
- [MCN] For Immediate Release: Local youth featured in national social justice campaign
- [MCN] State of the Economy: True or False?
- [MCN] (no subject)
- [MCN] A most-basic question: How much more fossil fuel can we "safely" burn?
- [MCN] rocket mass heater workshop jamboree
- [MCN] Flathead Cherries for sale
- [MCN] Insurance Journal: Report: Climate Change May Pose Threat to Nation’s Electric Grid
- [MCN] Big Picture Climate Change: What Targets Must We Hit? round table and social Mon. 7/31!
- [MCN] Sustainability: Insurance industry is formally processing its climate risks
- [MCN] @ only 1C heat added, a hot dry summer starves a well-known mammal
- [MCN] Carbon farming: an idea coming of age
- [MCN] New Yorker magazine: Good review of Al Gore's updated documentary
- [MCN] As go our oceans, so too our lakes
- [MCN] As go our oceans, and lakes, so go the rivers
- [MCN] 4 related headlines in July 30 2017 Missoulian online
- [MCN] Further evidence : Combustion of coal -> CO2 -> an earlier mass extinction
- [MCN] Is Montana prepared for climate change? "States at risk" report card
- [MCN] Looking for spacious 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom
Last message date:
Mon Jul 31 12:13:54 EDT 2017
Archived on: Sat Mar 17 12:12:05 EDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).