[MCN] rocket mass heater workshop jamboree

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Jul 26 18:55:21 EDT 2017

Missoula is the location for the most massive rocket mass heater event
ever.   We will be hosting people from all over the world.   Further,
this event is designed to be worthy of a plane ticket.  From overseas.
And it is right in your backyard.

17 workshops taught by the 7 leading innovators.

- tiny house batch box rocket mass heater
- greenhouse (wet tolerant) rocket mass heater
- indoor rocket cookstove and oven
- outdoor rocket canning kitchen
- rocket stove for brewing
- ring of fire (visual outdoor fire with warm butts and no smoke in your face)
- an opportunity for everybody to learn how to weld
- masonry basics, rocket pottery and more

Plus we are hosting the 2017 rocket mass heater innovators event.

https://richsoil.com/rmh-workshop.jsp

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email