[MCN] Looking for Housing for New Grad RN

Julie Jezierski juliejez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:55:37 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm searching for housing in Missoula and would appreciate any help I can
get! Currently, I reside on the “east side” in Great Falls. I just spent
the last 15 months in an accelerated BSN Registered Nurse, nursing program
(already have one undergrad) and I graduate early August. I lived in
Missoula for 7 years prior to moving to GF and I plan on relocating back
home to my Missoula community in August.

Ideally I would like a one bedroom unit/cottage/small house. I would love
to be close to the Rattlesnake's trails but will be happy to just be back
in Missoula!

Attached to me is one very well-behaved 4 year old kitty and lots of
plants. My interests are in natural medicine (worked at Meadowsweet Herbs
for years), gardening/botany, delicious healthy food, yummy wine, happy
communities, trail running, biking, hiking, camping, or just lying under a
tree by the river.

I am very clean (a little OCD), responsible, financially stable, and a
mature (33 years old).

My graduation date is August 4th and I would love to lock down a place to
live beforehand (am willing to pay July's rent if needed).

I have excellent references who are more than willing to answer any
questions you may have.

Please keep me in mind if you hear of any available housing.

Thank you!

Be well,
Julie

406-830-0253 <(406)%20830-0253>