[MCN] Bids for Videography Work

Community Food & Agriculture Coalition cfacinfo at missoulacfac.org
Tue May 16 12:12:25 EDT 2017

Hello All -

We are considering a project to make short videos detailing sustainable
farm production practices and would like to hear from interested
videographers about the time, resources, and funds a project like this
would take. If you are interested or know of any videographers who might be
interested, please get in touch!

Some additional project details include:

   - 5-7 minute average on each video
   - Project would include no less than 8 farms and no more than 19
   - Farms range from Missoula to Billings, but the contract could be
   constrained to focus on farms in the Bitterroot, Mission, and Missoula
   valleys if necessary
   - One farm might require multiple videos but most would likely focus on
   one video
   - It's possible that some practices might require multiple trips to the
   farm to capture the practice in different stages but we will try to get all
   the content in one visit and likely make multiple visits in one day
   - Videos are intended to be educational resources that can provide key
   information to farmers considering applying these practices/tools on their
   own farms
   - Videos will be uploaded to youtube and promoted widely. We encourage
   the videographer to include an endcap with their business name.
   - We will be responsible for identifying the key elements of the
   practice to be documented and will plan interview questions, etc. and will
   rely on your expertise to let us know what is needed from a visual
   perspective (plus will welcome any other ideas you have about how to
   improve)

Some examples of similar videos include:

   - Direct Seeding <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CAJ8Rz_9A>
   - Introduction to Draft Animal Power
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQDbIv0tDI>
   - Raspberry Pruning <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyTJk1sl2h4>