[MCN] Reminder: Energy Smart Challenge Launch Party May 17th

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Tue May 16 16:16:38 EDT 2017

Join Climate Smart Missoula at the Northside KettleHouse for a Community
UNite to launch our new community Energy Smart Challenge!

*When: Wednesday, May 17th, from 5-8pm
*Where: KettleHouse Northside Taproom, 313 N. 1st St.
*What: We're rolling out a new program to help our community Reduce our Use
- saving energy, saving money, and shrinking our community carbon
footprint! Be part of the solution and help us get to 100: the first 100
households to sign up for the challenge will get a free raffle ticket, to
be put towards prizes from Hellgate Cyclery, Ace Hardware, Bridge Pizza,
Shakespeare Books, and more. (Raffle tickets will also be available for
purchase.) Come meet our team, enjoy a delicious KHouse brew, and learn
more about all of our programs.
*Who: You! The Energy Smart Challenge is for everyone, whether you're a
renter or homeowner, a student or professional or retiree. We've all got a
part to play!
*Why: When we save energy collectively, we can make a real impact.
Residential energy use is a quarter of our community's carbon footprint!
Our goal is to cut wasted energy 10% by 2018, and 20 by 2020. We can get
there together!

RSVP via the Facebook event, or just come on by:
https://www.facebook.com/events/670947283088825/

Contact Abby at Climate Smart Missoula with any questions:
abby at climatesmartmissoula.org