[MCN] ZACC Community Print Shop "We Print Your LOGO" 2nd Fri. event.

Kia Liszak kia at zootownarts.org
Wed May 31 16:34:38 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone, did you know that for $150 you can sponsor the ZACC
Community Print Shop? Every 2nd Friday, during our gallery openings, we
invite the community to bring us a shirt to screen print on for free. this
 is a very popular event. We have 2 screens available that participants can
choose from. Your logo, or artwork, could be one of the two designs we
print!
Graphic black and white designs work best. We normally use black ink  but
special requests can be made. We only use one color. Let us know if you are
interested!

--
Kia Liszak
Executive Director