[MCN] For Submission to Community News

Cheyanne Chadwick thestagemanager12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:54:11 EDT 2017

Below is a submission for the community news. Please let me know if I need
to make any changes.

Thanks!

*Looking for First- and Second-Graders for Senior Project!*

My name is Cheyanne Chadwick and I am a senior in the BA programs for
Theatre Education and Elementary Education at the University of Montana.

For my Senior Project, I’m designing and implementing a Creative Drama
project (think loosely structured playing pretend with some problem-solving
and drama building skills) and I need 4 to 6 first- and second-graders as
participants in the project.

Spots will be given on a first come, first serve bases and I have already
filled* 2 of the maximum six spots. *There will be five sessions on the
University of Montana campus, at an hour and a half each, *November 27th
through December 1st from 3:45pm to 5:15pm.* It’s completely free. Please
refer anyone you know with wee ones to me at a.cheyanne.chadwick at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Cheyanne Chadwick

ᐧ