[MCN] Solar Ease Workshop Tuesday 11/14

Max Longo max at climatesmartmissoula.org
Mon Nov 6 12:13:16 EST 2017

*Solar Ease Workshop*
*When*: Tuesday November 14,  7- 8:30pm
*Where*: The Public House, 130 E Broadway

Join Climate Smart Missoula and partners for an informational workshop all
about going solar. We aim to make it easy! Our goal is to help you
understand the process and what barriers stand in the way. Learn about
current opportunities, policy, and the pathway to installing residential
solar, from working through a bid from an installer to tax benefits and
financing. Informational presentation at 7, followed by plenty of time for
questions and mingling.

Facebook event link here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1989296647982936/

Max Longo
Energy Corps, AmeriCorps Member
Energy and Climate Coordinator, Climate Smart Missoula
o: 406.926.2847; c: 757.645.8471