[MCN] Help Our Meditation Center Find a New Home!

Osel Shen Phen Ling oselshenphenling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:48:05 EST 2017

Hello Missoula,

Since 1986, Osel Shen Phen Ling has promoted spiritual growth in Missoula
by providing regular meditation programs and bringing qualified teachers of
Tibetan Buddhism to our community from all over the world. Thanks to the
efforts of OSPL members, donors, and friends, Missoula has been visited
such well known Buddhist masters as Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Kirti Tsenshab
Rinpoche, Thubten Pende, Gehse Thupten Phelgye, Gehse Thubten Sherab, Ven.
Thubten Chodron, Ven. Robina Courtin, and many, many others.

Very recently, the amazing Deanna Sherriff, who hosted our Center in her
own home for most of that time, became too ill to continue serving us in
this capacity. Deanna is well known in our community, not just for her
service to OSPL, but also as a former publisher of the Missoula
Independent, a founder and coach in the Lady Griz athletic program, and
many other wonderful contributions to our community.

Osel Shen Phen Ling is now actively searching for a new home for our
practice space. We are looking for a modest studio-type area, with access
to a bathroom, and a place to make tea for our members and guests. We are
an incorporated 501(c)(3) nonprofit and an affiliate of the Foundation for
the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT), a world-wide
organization under the direction of Lama Zopa Rinpoche.

If you have a space that you feel would be a good fit for our mission and
your rental, please email us at oselshenphenling at gmail.com. Thank you to
everyone in the Missoula area that have helped us over the past 30 years!
We hope to continue serving the community with quality spiritual programs
for many years to come!

Big Love,
Bob Jacobson, OSPL Center Director
Bill Pfeiffer, OSPL Program Coordinator

--
*Osel Shen Phen Ling*
PO Box 5776
oselshenphenling at gmail.com
www.fpmt-osel.org

*Osel Shen Phen Ling means "Land of Clear Light Benefiting Others" in
Tibetan. We are a Buddhist center practicing Buddhadharma in the Tibetan
Gelug tradition and based in Missoula, MT, USA.  OSPL is an affiliated
center within the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition
(FPMT), a world-wide organization under the direction of Kyabje Lama Zopa
Rinpoche.  Find out more at www.fpmt-osel.org <http://www.fpmt-osel.org>
and www.fpmt.org <http://www.fpmt.org>.*