[MCN] Mountain Line Open House, Thurs. Nov. 9, 5:30pm-7pm, Home ReSource

Bill Pfeiffer bpfeiffer at mountainline.com
Wed Nov 8 12:58:30 EST 2017

Hello Missoulians,

Mountain Line is hosting an Open House series in different neighborhoods throughout Missoula over the next few weeks to review two main alternatives for future service enhancements. Our next Open House will be this Thursday, Nov. 9 from 5:30pm-7pm in the Home ReSource Community Room, 1515 Wyoming St.

Should Mountain Line's highest priority be shorter waits for buses, with more frequent Bolt! service across more of the city? Or is the highest priority to offer some service later at night, earlier in the morning, and on Sundays and holidays?

At these Open House sessions, you’ll have a chance to look over different maps of potential futures for Mountain Line, and tell us what YOU think about this choice.

Each Open House runs from 5:30pm to 7pm and will include a brief presentation and question and answer session with Mountain Line staff and transit design experts. There will be a presentation each night beginning at approximately 6:15pm. Attendees may drop in at any time during the events.

Open Houses are currently scheduled at the following times and locations:

  *   Thurs., Nov. 9, 5:30pm – 7pm, Home ReSource Community Room, 1515 Wyoming St.
  *   Wed., Nov. 15, 5:30pm – 7pm, Univ. Villages Community Room, 2595 Maurice Ave.
  *   Thurs., Nov. 16, 5:30pm – 7pm, Missoula Fairgrounds Arts Building, 1101 South Ave.

For more information on our future plan alternatives and to take our Future Alternatives Survey, you can also visit http://www.mountainline.com/strategicplan2017/. We hope you can join us this Thursday or Nov. 15 or 16.

Thank you,

Bill Pfeiffer

Community Outreach Coordinator

Mountain Line

1221 Shakespeare St.

Missoula, MT 59802

bpfeiffer at mountainline.com

406.543.8386, Ext. 111

@MslaBus (Twitter) @mslabus (Instagram)

Follow Mountain Line on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!