[MCN] Pet-friendly housing for a landlord-friendly tenant

Michelle L. Lute michelle.lute at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:15:20 EDT 2017

Hello friends,

I'm looking for housing. Below is pasted from my craigslist post
<https://missoula.craigslist.org/hou/6349638402.html> (with cute dog
photos!):

The part you want to hear first:
I have excellent credit and references, will happily pay for many months of
rent in advance. I have been a homeowner and landlord myself so I
understand all sides and am capable of making small repairs on my own. I do
not smoke, burn candles/incense/fireworks/etc and am meticulous about
maintaining a tidy and clean house and yard.

About me:
I am a 32 year old female looking for housing options in and around
Missoula. I have a PhD in wildlife conservation and work for a local NGO
working in wildlife conservation.

About my dependents:
I also have two mature dogs and would really like to find a small place
with a fenced backyard for them. Romulus is a 10 year old male and Kiah is
a 13 year old female. They're both shepherd mixes, very well-behaved and
always up-to-date on vaccinations.

What I'm looking for:
I am open to all kinds of shelters (eg, small house, studio, cabin,
in-law--but no apartment complexes please) and would happily set up a yurt
in a quiet little piece of land (very serious about this and prepared to
invest in this option if I find the right place). I am flexible in terms of
specific location, lease terms/length, etc.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

(https://missoula.craigslist.org/hou/6349638402.html)

​In solidarity,
Michelle

Michelle L. Lute, PhD