[MCN] MUD Intro to Permaculture Design Workshop: Autumn Section

MUD Project mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:26:23 EDT 2017

MUD INTRO TO PERMACULTURE DESIGN WORKSHOP: AUTUMN SECTION
Sunday, September 17 10am-1pm at the MUD Project (1527 Wyoming St.)

Part 4 of our series, Rebuilding Our Eco-culture, will present the
foundations of Permaculture as a system for intentionally designing and
implementing solutions to address the pressing environmental and social
issues facing our society, for future generations of all life.

NEWCOMERS ARE WELCOME! This series and each workshop are approachable for
all who are interested, so jump in. In this Autumn/Social Change & Inner
Permaculture workshop, the group will discuss how to design and build
eco-cultural structures, which conserve, preserve and responsibly steward
the Earth’s finite resources, and our shared waters, soils, and air.

Each Individual Workshop is $20 MUD members, $40 nonmember

More details are online at our website:
http://mudproject.org/event/permaculture4/

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director