[MCN] In search of housing for seasonal field staff

Daniel Fleming daniel at ecologyproject.org
Fri Apr 13 14:35:19 EDT 2018

Hi Missoula,
My name is Daniel Fleming, and I work for Ecology Project International
here in Missoula. We are currently looking for a rental property (Early
May-mid/late August) for 3 members of our Yellowstone instructor team.
These folks will spend the summer in and around Yellowstone working with
students from Montana and across the US on wildlife biology research and
service projects while helping to raise student awareness about the issues
facing the environment. One perk we like to provide our field staff is a
place for them to come home to rest, recover, and get ready to go back in
the field. We are coming down to the wire a little bit with finding
suitable housing for them, so if you have a space that you think would work
reach out to me at daniel at ecologyproject.org or at 406-218-2604. If you
have any questions or concerns I am happy to answer/address those as well.
Thanks!

--

*Daniel Fleming | Yellowstone Program Coordinator*

*Ecology Project International*
406. <(406)%20721-8784>*218.2604 * t | 406.721.7060 <(406)%20721-7060> f

www. <http://www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone>e*piyellowstone.org
<http://piyellowstone.org>* | facebook.com/epiyellowstone
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>

*Conservation for the next generation*