[MCN] Free off grid rocket kitchen workshop near missoula

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sun Apr 15 13:48:00 EDT 2018

Ernie and Erica, authors of "The Rocket Mass Heater Builder's Guide"
are offering a free three day "off grid rocket kitchen" workshop.
Indoor and outdoor rocket cooking, plus rocket hot water.  Also, the
massive solar food dedrator, the barrage of solar ovens, the rocket
oven and bicycle powered blender from free cycles will be part of
this.    Three people will be selected because of their past support
to kickstarters/patreon/deep-roots.  And three people will be selected
because of the skills they will bring.

https://permies.com/t/rocket-kitchen

The schmoozaroo will be happening at about the same time.  People at
the schmoozaroo will get some opportunity to peek at projects and
visit with the celebrities that gather for this event.

https://permies.com/t/schmoozaroo

Participants in the bootcamp will probably be directed to help with
these builds in a variety of ways.  But there are only two spots left:

https://permies.com/wiki/bootcamp

This event is about preparing for the upcoming "Peasant PDC" for which
there are still openings:

https://richsoil.com/ppdc.jsp

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email