[MCN] MoFi is Looking for an Accountant to Join its Staff

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mofi.org
Wed Aug 8 12:35:14 EDT 2018

As MoFi's loan portfolio, technical assistance offerings, and internal support systems have grown, so too has our need for a more robust accounting team to help monitor, track, and facilitate that growth. The accounting staff position is a key component of our growing accounting and compliance team and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the data we use to manage the organization.

MoFi is looking to hire an accounting staff member who will be responsible for many of the crucial daily, weekly, and monthly transactions of MoFi. The role focuses on timely, accurate, and consistent treatment of accounting transactions to support the accounting and compliance team.

We are looking for an up-and-coming accounting professional with 2+ years of experience, who is passionate about helping our organization succeed, has strong analytical skills, and the ability to pay attention to details in a fast-paced, fluid environment.

The position will report to MoFi's Director of Accounting and will be based in Missoula, MT.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

  *   Support the organizational goals by ensuring loan activity is accurately reflected in MoFi's accounting system
  *   Provide internal reporting to the capitalization, lending, asset management and marketing teams as needed
  *   Assist the Director of Accounting with daily, weekly, and monthly account reconciliations and research outstanding items
  *   Participate in department and organization meetings and provide feedback regarding your role as requested

The Ideal Candidate

  *   Is a strong fit with MoFi culture - flexible, self-motivated, collaborative, and have a sense of humor
  *   Must be reliable and have high attention to detail
  *   Has 2 years minimum experience in a for-profit or not-for-profit accounting role
  *   Has an accounting degree or certificate; CPA preferred
  *   Can quickly gain an understanding of, and have the ability to work closely with, other departments
  *   Has a high level of self-organization, self-awareness, and strong prioritization abilities

MoFi offers great benefits, opportunities for growth, and a fun company culture. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via Indeed<https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=mofi&l=Missoula%2C%20MT&vjk=15939e9432991416>.

For more information, visit mofi.org<www.mofi.org>.

Jessie Zieg
Office Manager

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D42F03.7CF4C390]

(formerly Montana & Idaho CDC)

229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT 59802
(406) 532-5700 Phone
(406) 542-6671 Fax
www.mofi.org<http://www.mofi.org/>

MoFi cares about our clients' privacy. This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding. Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.