[MCN] Room for rent on the Northside $450

Krystin at CFAC krystin at missoulacfac.org
Mon Aug 13 18:48:52 EDT 2018

One room for rent in a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house on the Northside. Your housemates will be two women who work in natural resources and nonprofits and have lived in Missoula for 10 and 7 years, respectively.

The house has easy access to the North Hills, downtown, grocery store, community garden, bike/pedestrian bridge, and interstate. It has a dishwasher, garage for storage, on-street parking, small fenced yard, and washer/dryer. It’s very energy efficient so it stays warm in the winter (radiant floor heating) and cool in the summer. Our landlord is awesome.

The room is small and has good light. You will have your own full bathroom.

We have one small dog who will want to be your best friend and we are soon inheriting a parrot...which will be interesting for all of us. No additional pets is preferable, but a relaxed pup may be considered, with current dog and landlord approval.

We are a couple and share the master bedroom. We keep our home tidy and inviting for friends and enjoy cooking and spending time outside.

We are looking for a fellow professional or graduate student who is clean, conscientious, has a sense of humor, and loves animals.

$450/month for rent, approximately $50/month for utilities (includes internet and curbside composting). September 1st move in.

Contact Krystin to learn more: Krystin.gehrich at gmail.com

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D43325.8671ABB0]

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D43325.8671ABB0]