[MCN] NorthWestern Power Primer: expert briefing and people's hearing TONIGHT! at DoubleTree

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Tue Dec 11 16:52:13 EST 2018

*Sierra Club, MEIC and 350 Montana invite you to:*
*NorthWestern Power Primer*
*HOW NORTHWESTERN ENERGY DECIDES WHAT KIND OF ELECTRICITY YOU GET*
[image: unnamed.png]

*AN EXPERT BRIEFING BY BRIAN FADIE OF MEIC...Followed by the "People's
Vision for NorthWestern Energy" (YOU)*

*TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 20187:00 PMDOUBLETREE HOTEL MISSOULA100 MADISON
STREET*

*WHY IS NORTHWESTERN STILL BURNING EXPENSIVE COAL WHEN WIND IS SO CHEAP AND
ABUNDANT IN MONTANA?*

*WHY WAS NORTHWESTERN CEO BOB ROWE PAID $2.7 MILLION DOLLARS IN 2017, WHEN
THE AVERAGE MONTANA FAMILY MAKES $50,000?WHY IS NORTHWESTERN CONSIDERING
BUILDING MORE GAS PLANTS, WHEN FOSSIL-FUELED CLIMATE CHANGE IS
THREATENINGTHE LIVABILITY OF THE ONLY PLANET WE'VE GOT?WHY DOES
NORTHWESTERN FIGHT THE DEVELOPMENT OF WILDLY POPULAR, CLEAN SOLAR POWER?*
In his typically engaging and patient way, MEIC's Brian Fadie will share
insights gained from regular engagement with the 900 pound NorthWestern
gorilla at the Montana Legislature, Public Service Commission, and other
venues - plus show how we as everyday customers can have the most impact.

Then it's your turn to step up to the mike and state what you want kind of
power you want, indeed demand, from NorthWestern Energy!

Sure to be a highly engaging community affair.  We hope to see you there!

David Merrill

--
David Merrill
Senior Organizing Representative