[MCN] volunteer treasurer opportunity with Montana Sierra Club

Summer Nelson summerpnelson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:14:32 EST 2018

Hello Missoulians!

The Montana Chapter of the Sierra Club is seeking applicants to fill our
volunteer treasurer role.  If you are someone with basic business
accounting skills, familiarity with Quickbooks, a bit of time and
willingness to learn the Club's financial management system, and a passion
for protecting the Last Best Place, this role may be perfect for you.

As the Montana Chapter launches some new campaigns, and continues its work
to protect grizzly bears, defend wilderness, and advance smart energy
policies, we are building a strong team of volunteer leaders.  The
treasurer plays an integral role in the Chapter's citizen-based efforts.
If you have the interest, time and skills to work with our group, please
contact Director Summer Nelson (at summer.nelson at sierraclub.org) or
volunteer Chapter Chair Jonathan Matthews (at jmatthews at carroll.edu).

Thanks!
Summer Nelson