February 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Feb 1 09:20:55 EST 2018
Ending: Tue Feb 27 12:28:15 EST 2018
- [MCN] Nonprofits: Register Today for Missoula Gives!
- [MCN] Internship Opportunity at the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula!
- [MCN] Mountain Line Currently Seeking Transit Operators
- [MCN] Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y) is hiring!
- [MCN] PRESS RELEASE: Inaugural Cannabis Conference at Montana State Capitol
Ellie Hill Smith
- [MCN] Prominent capitalist goes public on climate change
- [MCN] WStJrnl book review: David Pilling’s “The Growth Delusion”
- [MCN] Avoiding Hidden Hazards: A purchaser's guide to safer foodware
- [MCN] Detailed analysis and recommendations RE: Sen Tester's Blackfoot Clearwater Stewardship Act
- [MCN] Daines' bill ignores economic risk
- [MCN] Big Sky Documentary Film Festival Announcements
- [MCN] Homeword Classes
- [MCN] 2018 Search for Peace
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- [MCN] Join Us for LuLaPalooza!
- [MCN] Job Announcement: Ecology Project International - Grants and Development Coordinator
- [MCN] 350 Montana sponsoring "The Reluctant Radical" at BSDFF
- [MCN] Organic farm in Mission Valley
- [MCN] volunteer treasurer opportunity with Montana Sierra Club
- [MCN] FREE Rent Wise Workshop
- [MCN] Westslope Chapter Trout Unlimited -Meeting and Ladies Night- February 13
- [MCN] Tim Palmer on February 13!
- [MCN] Tim Palmer Lecture - February 13 - Smaller Size
- [MCN] Hiring: Field Instructor for EPI/Bitterroot Wildlife Internship -- Deadline Wednesday
- [MCN] Space available - shared rent
- [MCN] job opening: Assistant Attorney-Policy Director
- [MCN] Free Public Forum Feb 13. Climate Change in Missoula: From Statistics to Solutions
- [MCN] Summer Yellowstone field positions available at Ecology Project International
- [MCN] Sustainable Farm Law Workshops just 2 Weeks Away!
- [MCN] Popular Floral Design Tues, Feb 13
Sarah Margaret Semlitsch
- [MCN] HIRING: Communications & Marketing Coordinator
- [MCN] Signatories wanted! American bison report: a Species of ConservationConcern
- [MCN] Public Meeting Notice
- [MCN] Assessment: The forests of New England, USA
- [MCN] Attend the Pedestrian Facilities Master Plan Meeting + Open House, Feb. 21
- [MCN] Jobs, Internships and Adventures on Montana Farm and Ranches
- [MCN] Speak out against huge MT coal mine expansion at Thursday, Feb. 15 hearing in Missoula!
- [MCN] Garden City Harvest Intern & Job postings
Genevieve Jessop Marsh
- [MCN] Are Montana bankers, realtors oblivious to shared climate risk?
- [MCN] TONIGHT! Thursday, Feb. 15 Speak out against huge MT coal mine expansion at DoubleTree Hotel
- [MCN] Groups File Objections to Protect Fish, Wildlife and Wilderness on the Flathead National Forest
- [MCN] I have pdf: To get through the next hot droughts, ....
- [MCN] The Wilderness Lecture Series Presents Alan Watson
- [MCN] Celebrity Appraisal Event for Your Art and Artifacts
- [MCN] Sustainable Farm Law Workshops: Final Days to Register!
- [MCN] Become a Vendor at Missoula Farmers' Market!
- [MCN] Wrongful Conviction Film Series shows The Child Cases on Feb. 20 at 6:30 p.m.
- [MCN] Re pipelines: Cheap natural gas does help halt the heat
- [MCN] Room Available for Rent
- [MCN] HOST A HIGH SCHOOL EXCHANGE STUDENT!
- [MCN] Just one school shooting too many: This time was different
- [MCN] On paving a city street, and seeing it fail under heat
- [MCN] A poor climate for getting into the cow business: Not good for bison, elk, either
- [MCN] SIGN & SHARE!!! Do it for Wild Buffalo!
- [MCN] Great Burn Study Group Hiring Trail Crew
- [MCN] Habitat Family Application Workshops Scheduled
- [MCN] "Cowboy and Preacher" film and keynote featuring pastor-rancher Tri Robinson Feb. 23-24
- [MCN] Internship Opportunity With Garden City Harvest
- [MCN] The 2018 Wilderness Lecture Series Presents Michael Fiebig of American Rivers
- [MCN] The Onion (Satire): Climate scientists recommend ......
- [MCN] Reminder: Stopping before 2C necessary, & unlikely
- [MCN] Plus-45 Softball Players Wanted
Jeffrey J. Smith
- [MCN] Define The Meaning Of 'Extreme' In Talking About Forest Health: Lance Olsen in Mountain Journal
- [MCN] Compassionate Communication Practice Group
Last message date:
Tue Feb 27 12:28:15 EST 2018
Archived on: Sat Mar 17 12:12:06 EDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).