[MCN] Westslope Chapter Trout Unlimited -Meeting and Ladies Night- February 13

kate hasterlik hasterlik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:39:30 EST 2018

 Hi Ladies!
I wanted to give you a heads up on this evening of fish talk and libations
and laughter!
Heather and I are very interested in seeing more women on the water (WOW)
and growing the Women's presence within the  Westslope Chapter for Trout
Unlimited.
During our social hour we hope to hear from everyone as to how we can
facilitate this.
We will be asking what you want to learn, what kind of events you would
like to participate in and how can our chapter help with this fishing
learning curve!
Missoula has a thriving women's fishing community.
Our evening will also guarantee an opportunity to meet the local fishing
shop representatives, to hear about their programs to teach fly fishing,
and to meet established women guides for the Missoula, Hamilton and Helena
areas.

Please pass the word,about our ladies night, to those friends you've always
wanted more time to be with on the water!
WSTU will help that to happen.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Kate Hasterlik