[MCN] Space available - shared rent

jessyc jessicacatron at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 13:16:11 EST 2018

Hello -
I am seeking someone to share my wonderful rental space. It is a 500sq ft large basement space with very high ceilings in a building at 800 Kensington. Very centrally located and convenient. The co-renter would pay $335/month with all utilities covered except internet and phone, if needed. Bathrooms, lobby, and parking lot are all maintained by the onsite management.
I teach music lessons on Wednesday evenings from 6pm-8pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm. All other times are available for use! This room would be great for therapists, art, admin, graphic artists, or general office use, and evenings/nights for things like music, movement, classes, etc.
Seeking only one co-renter to share with. Available March 1st (or sooner!).Contact Jessica at 406.493.45threethree or growmusicmissoula at gmail.com.
Thanks!