[MCN] Signatories wanted! American bison report: a Species of ConservationConcern

Darrell Geist z at wildrockies.org
Mon Feb 12 15:34:34 EST 2018

Buffalo Field Campaign is seeking signatories for our report to list American bison as a species of conservation concern on National Forest lands.  You can download our report and sign on by clicking on the Individual or Organization links on the Give us a Sign! banner on our home page: http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/.

Businesses, clubs, associations, non profits, societies, are all welcome to sign as as Organizations.

For more background information, you can read our release: http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/press-releases-2017-2018/report-american-bison-a-species-of-conservation-concern <http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/press-releases-2017-2018/report-american-bison-a-species-of-conservation-concern>.

Signatories are being collected through March 1, 2018.  The names of all signatories will be merged into the final report and submitted to the Region 1 Regional Forester Leanne M. Marten and Custer Gallatin Forest Supervisor Mary C. Erickson by the agency's deadline (March 5, 2018).

Thank you for passing this message along to your network of friends, family, and associates.

Darrell Geist, habitat coordinator
Buffalo Field Campaign
<z at wildrockies.org <mailto:z at wildrockies.org>>