[MCN] Become a Vendor at Missoula Farmers' Market!

Claire Battaglia clairebattaglia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:36:20 EST 2018

Do you grow or make something delicious? Do you enjoy feeding your family,
friends and neighbors?

*Join us at our vendor meeting for the upcoming season to learn everything
you need to know about joining us for our 46th season of feeding the
Missoula community!*

*What:* Missoula Farmers' Market Vendor Meeting
*When:* Tuesday, March 6, 6:00-8:00
*Where:* Missoula Public Library (Large Meeting Room)

For more information or questions, please visit missoulafarmersmarket.com
or email info at missoulafarmersmarket.com.

Here's to another great season!

Claire Battaglia
Market Manager