[MCN] HOST A HIGH SCHOOL EXCHANGE STUDENT!

Sarah Smith smaigin at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 14:14:04 EST 2018

Missoula & Bitterroot area people -
Ever thought about hosting an international high school exchangestudent? Or even been intrigued by the idea of it?

I am the Missoula area local coordinator for Greenheart Exchange and am currently recruiting families to host exchange students for the upcoming 2018/19 academic school year. You don't need to be the perfect family, you just need to be a family with a welcome heart. Our definition of family is expansive and inclusive. All Greenheart students come with their own spending money and health insurance; host families provide them with food, lodging, transportation, and a caring home.
Greenheart Exchange | Foreign Exchange Student ProgramsOffering J-1 Summer Work Travel, J-1 Visa High School Programs, F-1 Visa High School, ESL Summer Camp, and Group Homestays.cci-exchange.com
Greenheart Exchange has been facilitating cultural exchange since 1985 with students from around the world. The mission of Greenheart is to promote understanding and global peace through public diplomacy. There are students from around the world looking to come to the US for exchange. This can be an amazing opportunity for your family to share your world and learn about another.
If you are interested in this possibility, or even curious with questions, please contact me for more information.
Thanks,Sarah Smith406.270.1811smaigin at yahoo.com