[MCN] Volunteer Registration Open for the 2018 Big Sky Documentary Film Festival

Volunteer Coordinator volunteer at bigskyfilmfest.org
Tue Jan 23 16:21:14 EST 2018

Hello from the Big Sky Documentary Film Festival,

We are pleased to announce that *volunteer registration has opened*
<http://bigskydocumentaryfilmfestival.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/?id=25913>
for
the upcoming 2018 Festival! Volunteer registration is online, so volunteers
can choose the shifts you want and register yourself for them!

Some (important!) notes:

   - Volunteers will receive a *complimentary t-shirt* for working *two
   shifts* as well as a *free screening pass* for each shift worked.

   - Stalwart volunteers who wish to *work 40 hours* will earn an *All-Access
   pass* which gets you into all films, DocShops and events. If you know
   you want to work 40 hours and have a flexible schedule, please* contact
   bsdffvolunteer at gmail.com <bsdffvolunteer at gmail.com> if you want to be a
   festival Floater!*

   - As our Filmmakers are making their travel plans, many are looking for
   locals to host them in their homes while they are here. If you are
*interested
   in hosting a filmmaker*, or *assisting our Filmmaker Liaison* with
   shuttling filmmakers. please contact the Festival Office at (406)
   541-3456. We will definitely reward you with free viewing passes!

   - There is a *mandatory Volunteer Orientation* on Thursday , February
   15. You can attend either a 12:00pm or 5:30pm training, at the Roxy Theater
   (718 S. Higgins Ave.)

*Head to the Volunteer Registration Page to sign up for your shifts
<http://bigskydocumentaryfilmfestival.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/?id=25913>!
*

As usual, there are many volunteer options, including pre-festival
activities. You can sort by type of shift, date of shift and shift
location. If you prefer to contact us directly to schedule shifts, email
bsdffvolunteer at gmail.com.

Please *forward the link* to the online volunteer registration to anyone
who may be interested in participating! Follow us on social media for
updates about films, volunteer opportunities, and interactive events at the Big
Sky Documentary Film Festival Volunteer Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/volunteersbigskydocumentaryfilmfestival/>.

Thanks for volunteering, and we will see you at the Festival!

Karissa Drye

Volunteer Coordination

2018 Big Sky Documentary Film Festival