[MCN] Job Posting - Bad Goat Forest Products

Vander Meer, Mark mark at watershedconsulting.com
Tue Jul 3 15:03:12 EDT 2018

Now Hiring - Bad Goat Forest Products  - Mill Foreman
Working with locally grown, sustainably harvested trees, the mill foreman  manages overall operation, including wood production, customer relations, marketing, and other employees and partners. Specific tasks include milling, customer service/retail, maintaining site organization, coordinating equipment maintenance, and managing mill assistant's schedules and workflow.  , The position includes as  mix of careful thought and hard physical work.  It provides  of opportunities to learn about  milling,  wood, timber frame construction and business management.

We are looking for someone who is capable, responsible, and hardworking. Must be self-motivated, independent, and a good leader. Specifically, we are looking for someone who has experience with small sawmill, tractor, and chainsaw operation, as well as some carpentry/woodworking skills. Marketing experience and/or mechanic skills are a big plus. Must be strong and able to lift heavy timbers.

Follow the link:
Job Posting-Bad Goat Forest Products<https://www.facebook.com/pg/BadGoatForestProducts/jobs/2064695670523540/?source=post_homepage_stream>
Thanks!
Mark