[MCN] THIS THURSDAY - Join us for Non-Profit Happy Hour!

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Mon Jun 25 19:04:13 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I'm excited to be sending you a quick reminder about our monthly meeting of
non-profit leaders and staff at Imagine Nation Brewery this *Thursday, June
28 at 5pm*.

Please reply to let us know if you plan to attend. This will be our 3rd
monthly meeting!

I've added a few new people to the list, so if you didn't get the initial
e-mail or if you just want a refresher, this invitation is for a new
monthly group formed for non-profits to be able to network, discuss
challenges, form partnerships and collaboration opportunities! Share your
upcoming events and projects and simply come and enjoy a collective deep
breath with your fellow non-profit people!

As always on Thursdays at Imagine Nation Brewery, it is non-profit
appreciation day and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic are half
price. I hope to see you there!

Warm Regards,
Jenny (Betsy is in Toronto, so I will be there with a Jeannette Rankin
Peace Center sign so you can find me!)

P.S. As always, feel free to bring others on your staff, and/or send this
to other non-profits that you think might not be on the list yet!

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955