[MCN] Nonprofits: Capacity Building Grant Worth $10, 000 Deadline Approaching

Meredith Printz meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Mon Oct 15 12:38:47 EDT 2018

Missoula Project for Nonprofit Excellence (MPNE) Capacity Building Grant Deadline October 22nd
Watch last week's information session before applying
For the past five years the Missoula Community Foundation has provided local nonprofits with capacity-building grants that guide them in strategic planning, financial sustainability planning, governance, and other systems support. We typically award three grants per cycle, and we’re ready to accept new applicants!

Watch this information session for Missoula-area nonprofits that are interested in building their capacity and becoming stronger, more effective organizations. When you are finished watching the video, please follow the link to complete a short quiz. We want to make sure you understand the program before applying.Deadline to apply is Monday, October 22nd at 11:59pm.

To apply, nonprofits must attend an informational session, or watch a recording and take a short quiz <https://goo.gl/forms/0TypITBoyjNOGX6i2>.

For more details and to apply, please visit the Missoula Project for Nonprofit Excellence page on our website. <https://missoulacommunityfoundation.org/receive/apply-for-funding/>
Watch the Information Session
 <https://youtu.be/EJtpFmTXX0Y>
Take Quiz after Watching
 <https://goo.gl/forms/0TypITBoyjNOGX6i2>

Meredith Printz, Executive Director
Missoula Community Foundation
508 East Broadway
P.O. Box 8806, Missoula, MT 59807
Office: (406) 926-2846
Cell: (406) 552-7347
www.missoulacommunityfoundation.org

Missoula Community Foundation does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.