October 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Oct 1 16:26:58 EDT 2018
Ending: Mon Oct 29 19:56:13 EDT 2018
- [MCN] Two funding opportunities for nonprofits with October deadlines
- [MCN] Home ReSource seeking 2018-19 Energy Corps service member
- [MCN] Can cities grow enough food to feed their people?
- [MCN] Conservation nonprofit seeks grants/contracts coordinator, Missoula, MT
- [MCN] Columbia Journalism Review: Lee kills Indy ahead of election
- [MCN] News Alert // Community Kickoff Oct. 18 for Downtown Master Plan Update
- [MCN] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Never Give Up! Minoru Yasui and the Fight for Justice
- [MCN] For Immediate Release: Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom at The Montana Theatre
- [MCN] Missoula's Clean Energy Expo, October 20
- [MCN] Music, dance and storytelling from Ghana, West Africa with Kofi Anang
- [MCN] Bad Goat First Friday
Vander Meer, Mark
- [MCN] Stopping Climate Change Is Hopeless. Let’s Do It.
- [MCN] Without a price on carbon, "our goose will be cooked"
- [MCN] Never Give Up! Minoru Yasui and the Fight for Justice at the Roxy - Oct 12th
- [MCN] Peace Party Sunday, October 14
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- [MCN] Associate Director of Marketing, Communications, and Recruitment
- [MCN] Join YWCA Missoula's Racial Justice Book Club
- [MCN] Homeword’s FREE Rent Wise Workshop - Tonight!
- [MCN] Journalism and climate change
- [MCN] Nonprofits: Capacity Building Grant Worth $10, 000 Deadline Approaching
- [MCN] ACLU of Montana - Hiring a Development Assistant - Spread the word?
- [MCN] Missoula's Clean Energy Expo - this weekend!
- [MCN] Homeword’s FREE Rent Wise Workshop
- [MCN] Love Trumps Hate rally Oct. 18th @ Playfair Park
- [MCN] Laramie Project
- [MCN] Missoula Job Posting: National Forest Foundation - Director of Marketing and Communications
- [MCN] The Montana Innocence Project features national DNA speaker and new Run for Justice event!
- [MCN] Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom plays this Sunday, October 21 at The Montana Theatre
- [MCN] Registration Open! Women-Led Tractor Maintenance Workshop
- [MCN] Presentation on Hospice:What it is and How it works
- [MCN] EPI seeks part-time bookkeeper
- [MCN] Doug Peacock guest speaker at Beers, Blues, and Brews
- [MCN] Fwd: Idaho Trapping Reg Proposals
- [MCN] This Saturday! Clean Energy Expo at Caras Park
- [MCN] Coping With Sexual Assault Coverage in News-- Community Conversation on TUESDAY
- [MCN] Climate: What can business do?
- [MCN] Should we learn to eat insects?
- [MCN] ChickTech tech/coding event -- please nominate HS students!
- [MCN] Fw: Executive Director Vacancy Announcement for Wide Distribution
- [MCN] Fwd: [bozone-orgs] Sierra Club Job Opening: Bozeman-based Community Organizer (Half-Time)
- [MCN] Project Beerwater - Connecting Missoulians to Healthy Forests through Beer
Greg M Peters
- [MCN] Missoula Open Space Bond Receives National Endorsement
- [MCN] Homewords FREE Rent Wise Workshop
- [MCN] Montana Wilderness School is hiring in Missoula!
- [MCN] Friends of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula’s Annual Used Book Sale Extravaganza!
- [MCN] Sustainability requires making do with less
- [MCN] Bitcoin may be a killer
- [MCN] Another CO2 problem: Ocean floor "is dissolving rapidly"
Last message date:
Mon Oct 29 19:56:13 EDT 2018
Archived on: Mon Oct 29 19:57:02 EDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).