[MCN] Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom plays this Sunday, October 21 at The Montana Theatre

Lakebottom Sound lakebottomsound at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:45:47 EDT 2018

Lakebottom Sound Series invites you to our next show and apologizes for the
large email attachment in our last MCN email.

Lakebottom Sound Series and UM Jazz
present
Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom
Montana Theatre (PARTV Building on Campus)
Sunday, October 21
Doors at 7 | Music at 7:30m
$20 GEN | $10 STU | $15 SEN
Tickets: https://bit.ly/2NeRHC2

Supported in part by a grant from the Montana Arts Council, an agency of
the State Government.

Hailed by Downbeat as one of the top 20 jazz drummers, Allison Miller
marries her love of composition, drumming, and community in the form of her
critically acclaimed band, Boom Tic Boom.

Allison Miller - drums
Jenny Scheinman - violin
Dawn Clement - piano
Kirk Knuffke - cornet
Ben Goldberg - clarinet
Tony Scherr - bass

Building community by valuing live music.

--
10/21 Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom @ The Montana Theatre

Naomi Siegel
Founder and Executive Director