[MCN] Friends of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula’s Annual Used Book Sale Extravaganza!

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Fri Oct 26 16:02:50 EDT 2018

Friends of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula’s Annual Used Book Sale Extravaganza!
November means shorter days, longer nights and 1000s of books to read! Where to start? How about the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula’s Annual Used Book Sale Extravaganza! Starting Thursday, November 1st and running through Sunday, November 4th, you will be able to browse our stacks of pre-sorted selections and create your own unique collection of reading material for those long Montana winters. Over 50,000 titles!
NEW THIS YEAR!
Bring the children and turn them loose in the Kids Kave! A youth specific area for children to make their own special pile of books to take home, while parents peruse their preferred genres.
TWO LOCATIONS! Due to 50,000+ titles books will be situated in Heritage Hall AND the Post Headquarters (the large white building next door).
Visit the Corner of Curiosity full of beautiful and interesting books dating from the early 1800s – mid 1900s and much more!
November 1st through the 4th
Thursday:  10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday:  10:00am - 5:00pm
                                                                                                     Saturday:  10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday:  10:00am - 4:00pm: Hours have been extended on Sunday!
Sunday is Super Bargain Bag Day with books going for $10 a bag! (Bags are provided)
Books are priced at the incredibly low price of $1.50 a vertical inch. (Specialty books are not included in the per inch or bag sale pricing. But they are still a great deal!)
We accept cash and checks.  We will have an ATM on site!
The first 500 attendees get a Commemorative Bookmark created by a local artist!
Book Sale Location:
Heritage Hall (Northern Rockies Heritage Center)
30 Fort Missoula Road
Your purchase supports your community’s museum.  All proceeds fund the museum’s new exhibits, restoration and preservation of historic buildings, and creating educational programming for all ages.  Buy a book and make history happen!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D46D34.94303020]

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

“While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed.”  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.