[MCN] Riverfront sublet - housing

Flesch, Aaron aaron.flesch at umconnect.umt.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:37:54 EDT 2018

Dear Friends:

I am looking for someone to sublet my amazing riverfront apartment in downtown Missoula for ~8 months.  It's a great place in the best location in town.  Please spread the word

thanks

Aaron

520-730-4656

Amazing Riverfront Sublet—Spacious, furnished 1.5 bedroom/1 bathroom featuring great river views and ideal location just a few blocks from the heart of downtown and a 5 to 15 minute walk from anywhere on the UM campus. Close proximity to bike path, hiking trails, libraries, and all downtown attractions. Gas stove, hard wood floors, large eat-in kitchen and main bedroom, and extensive shared backyard. This is the perfect place for a graduate student or couple. Available approximately Oct. 9 to June 1 with option to house-sit Sept 17 to 28. $820/month includes internet and water but not gas or electric (~$30-75/month depending on heat needs). Place is fairly well furnished but can accommodate more furnishings. There is a small couch, futon for guests, kitchen table and chairs, desks, dresser, book shelves, wall unit, 40” TV, dishes, some cook ware and basic appliances, and tons of storage space; you provide your own mattress. Cats are OK but no dogs. Email me if interested at: af136732 at umconnect.umt.edu<mailto:af136732 at umconnect.umt.edu>