[MCN] Historical Museum Celebrates Autumn with our FREE Fall Harvest Festival!

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Mon Sep 10 17:26:55 EDT 2018

Historical Museum Celebrates Autumn with our Free

Fall Harvest Festival and Apple Day @ the Fort

Saturday, September 29th 11:00am - 3:00pm

Join the crew at HMFM for our annual fall festival!  Free admission, but we ask you bring a non-perishable food item for the Missoula Food Bank.
Enjoy a day of celebration and old fashioned harvest activities.

  *   Try your hand at cider making with our old fashioned apple press.
  *   Visit the Hayes Homestead Cabin to find out what kinds of things people did in the autumn to prepare for winter.
  *   Tour some of our county's historic buildings, including the Sliderock Lookout and the Grant Creek Schoolhouse!
  *   Fall themed crafts, activities, and fun for all.
  *   Beer Garden hosted by the UM Woodsman Team
  *   Local food trucks available so you can buy lunch while you're here.
  *   Various activity stations with local non-profits and businesses
     *   Fish, Wildlife and Parks
     *   Big Sky Breakout Games
     *   Traveler's Rest State Park
     *   Teenie Winks Miniature Ponies
     *   And so many more!
We look forward to celebrating fall with you!
For more information or to volunteer contact Kristjana Eyjólfsson at keyjolfsson at missoulacounty.us<mailto:keyjolfsson at missoulacounty.us>.
[cid:image001.png at 01D4491A.B06E4120]

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479
Cell: 406-240-3967

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.