[MCN] The ZACC is Hiring a Marketing, Events, and Community Outreach Coordinator

Kia Liszak kia at zootownarts.org
Mon Apr 8 15:27:21 EDT 2019

The Zootown Arts Community Center seeks applicants for a full-time
Marketing, Events, and Community Outreach Coordinator. Join our fun
community arts team in this exciting time for Missoula as we grow into our
new downtown space!

This position is responsible for overseeing ZACC marketing and all
fundraising and outreach events such as our large annual fundraiser, The
Mini Show Art Auction, as well as smaller monthly events and fundraising
opportunities such as Drink and Draw at Western Cider and the annual
Missoula Gives. This position will also help launch and manage the ZACC’s
new downtown Black Box event space, including booking shows, space rentals,
and marketing and outreach efforts.

We are seeking a detail-oriented, well-organized candidate with enthusiasm,
creativity, positive perspective, and a can-do attitude. This person must
be mission-driven, an initiator, team oriented, and a creative
problem-solver. This person must have proven fundraising and marketing
capabilities, and will have experience in building, managing, motivating,
and working strategically to execute all aspects of event logistics.

Full description here: http://www.zootownarts.org/employment

--

Kia Liszak
Executive Director