[MCN] Shared office downtown on Caras Park! (Front Street Co-Op)

Ellie Hill Smith elliehillhd94 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:36:55 EDT 2019

*Three spots left!*

Friends, we have remodeled the old Missoula Children’s Museum to create a
large shared office space.

Professional and inspiring work environment.

Internet, copy machine, conference space, kitchen, large deck on Caras
Park.

Still available: Small private office ($400) and a couple single desk
spaces ($350). (I am using a single desk space.)

Partners include three progressive nonprofits, attorneys, accountants, all
community-minded and fun! (Montana Conservation Voters, Environment
Montana, and Montana CASA).

We are showing it to folks tomorrow and Friday at 3:00 pm. 225 West Front
Street!

I am so excited to be working with this group. Office share! Feel free to
cal me at my cell below! #FrontStreetCoOp
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/frontstreetcoop?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCfcUBspLLTCaP9xND74DcBSZG0R667zBBw7zO7UDYnsQxHJFyBbGrL1ltQUcoUmL4HDzO1wqAe_boQ-uMm4kdDLC_pn5Hd5SPRJQ_--rGyAj-ywdy0mjklv6gxJvCRD1HxY_Nbt6Ug1HvMH-iK2n-5JtooKTAkr-mtENYdv5oS1k5vM8xcXnJhwAMusZv3RsvsTboD7UBjfTkhyox1GvKG-8FSAkQQK6mTwx9I_DGADVhfrx6g9GSUkNDMbO7xnG4RiIHbJTQGAcwZQ6V1slBzYTA6IA&__tn__=%2ANK-R>

*Ellie Hill Smith*
*Attorney and former State House Member (term limited)*
*Candidate, Montana Senate District 45 *

100 Ryman Street, Suite 700
Missoula, Montana 59802
(406) 218-9608 cell
www.elliehillforHD94.com