[MCN] Get Ready for HomeOwnership with Homeword!

Erin Ojala Erin at homeword.org
Fri Aug 9 13:49:26 EDT 2019

Get Ready for HomeOwnership with Homeword!

Thinking of buying a home? Learn the basics of the homebuying process through our nationally-certified HomeOwnership Class.

September 14, 2019 from 9am-6pm

Our Homebuyer Class will teach you how to:

Select a lender

Determine what you can afford

Use your credit wisely

Distinguish between different types of loans

Understand home inspections and insurance

Identify special financing programs

Work with a real estate professional

Evaluate the pros and cons of homeownership

This 9 hour class is taught by a Homeword's HUD Certified Housing Counselor and Homebuyer Educator, Julie Pavlish and other professionals. Registration is $35 per individual or $60 for 2 people. Childcare vouchers are available upon request for children ages 12 months to 12 years and light refreshments are provided. Register online at www.homeword.org<http://www.homeword.org> or call 406.532.4663 x10