[MCN] PSA - WMFRA Presents Philanthropy Day Aug 29th

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Tue Aug 13 18:09:18 EDT 2019

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D551F1.75356760]

Western MT Fundraisers Association Presents

Philanthropy Day!

Thursday, August 29th

5:30pm -7:00pm

Goodworks Ventures (129 W. Alder Street)

Featuring Keynote Speaker Brenda Solorzano, CEO at Headwaters Foundation

Philanthropy Day is our opportunity to celebrate the people, groups, and professionals who add special value to our community through generosity, hard work, and a commitment to being part of something bigger than themselves.  WMFRA presents awards to those nominated by our members and community to recognize outstanding achievements by individual, foundation and corporate philanthropists, fundraising volunteers, and professional fundraisers.

Join us for an evening of fun, food, philanthropy, & friends.

Tickets are $16 and limited.  Buy Your Tickets HERE!<https://western-montana-fund-raisers-association.square.site/>

We are accepting nominations for:

  *   Outstanding Foundation
  *   Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
  *   Outstanding Corporation
  *   Outstanding Fundraising Director
  *   Outstanding Everyday Fundraiser
  *   Outstanding Young Philanthropist
  *   Philanthropist of the Year

Click here to submit your nomination by AUGUST 16.<https://www.westernmontanafundraisers.org/philanthropy-day-nominations>

https://www.westernmontanafundraisers.org/philanthropy-day-nominations

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.