[MCN] Ecology Project International is Hiring for Yellowstone Summer Field Programs!

Alexei Desmarais alexei at ecologyproject.org
Wed Feb 13 14:50:29 EST 2019

Hey folks,

Ecology Project International <http://www.epiyellowstone.org/>'s Yellowstone
Program is looking for a

couple of folks to round out our summer field instructional teams!

*Field instructors* teach ecology and science lessons, guide students in

accurately collecting data for research projects as they work alongside

scientists, transport students between field sites, adhere to rigorous risk

management protocols, lead students in leadership activities/games, mentor

field interns, help lead students in meal preparation, and complete

necessary course paperwork.

*Field interns*, as a member of a three-person field team, guide students

in the preparation of all meals in the field, maintain EPI field equipment,

transport students, lead students in leadership activities/games, and

support field instructors in conducting all courses. As the internship

progresses, interns will be called upon to provide relevant ecology and

science lessons to students.

*Applications will be accepted through February 13, though interviews will

be scheduled on a rolling basis as we review applications. *

For complete job announcements and to access the applications (for both

positions), please visit http://www.ecologyproject.org/about/jobs/.

Any questions can be directed to Alexei Desmarais at

alexei at ecologyproject.org.

About EPI:

EPI is an international non-profit organization dedicated to addressing

critical conservation issues through field-based partnerships between local

experts and high school students. We engage adolescent youth from local

communities and visiting youth from other regions in applied conservation

hands-on science and conservation as they learn about and help protect

threatened species and habitats. Through EPI?s programs in five countries

throughout the U.S. and Latin America, teens are inspired and empowered to

engage in conservation efforts at home and worldwide to become the next

generation of conservation leaders. More information can be found at
www.ecologyproject.org.

--

*Alexei Desmarais | Yellowstone Program Supervisor**Ecology Project
International*

Pronouns: he/him/his

406.218.2603 t | 406.721.7060 f
www.epiyellowstone.org