[MCN] room for rent

Gene Oliver gnoliver5 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:34:31 EST 2019

I will have a room to rent as of April 1st, as my international student renter is going back to Portugal. While the bedroom is a basement room, we share the entire house (is only one bathroom).

* $585/month for individual; $785 for a couple - includes all utilities and Wifi
* Could be a transitionary rental (i.e. short term) but would want a 3 month commitment
*Located on the corner of Sherwood St and Burns
*Close to bike path and bus stop
*Is an attractive, older, garden home; garden, music, and guitar-playing friendly
* Smoking is ok (outside)
* Sorry, no pets
* address: 1637 Sherwood St.

For more info, or if you want to come by and check it out, email or call me (Gene) at 529-6067