[MCN] No War with Iran

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Mon Jul 1 16:27:06 EDT 2019

Please join the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center for a "No War with Iran"
rally for Wednesday July 3. As we prepare to celebrate the birth of this
nation, let us begin by standing for peace in mass. You can Gather at JRPC
at 3:30 for sign making. Then walk with us at 4:30  across the bridge, down
Front street and stand to line Orange from about 5-6 with our signs. Now is
the time to let our voices for peace sound out. Please spread the word and
plan to join in all or part of the day. Call us at 53-3955 with questions.

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955