July 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jul 1 11:13:43 EDT 2019
Ending: Wed Jul 31 13:53:02 EDT 2019
- [MCN] Registration Open for Blue Mountain Bike to Barns on August 4th!
- [MCN] No War with Iran
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- [MCN] Join the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula for the 43rd Annual 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION & PANCAKE BREAKFAST
- [MCN] Homeword offers FREE Financial Fitness Class
- [MCN] Call for Stories on the theme "Leap of Faith" for the September Tell Us Something
Tell Us Something
- [MCN] New life for old cds
- [MCN] A plausible-enough outlook for fish survival in Montana lakes with more combustion of fossil fuels
- [MCN] A plausible-enough scenario for Montana streams if we keep firing up the coal, oil, and natural gas
- [MCN] CFAC Field Day at Mill Crick and Fourth Wave Farms
- [MCN] Register now for CFAC's Blue Mountain Bike to Barns!
- [MCN] Wildfire Adapted Missoula events on July 11, 23, & 31
- [MCN] Celebration and Action Tomorrow in Hamilton
Jeffrey J. Smith
- [MCN] 7, 000+ Colleges and Universities Declare Climate Emergency, Unveil Three-Point Plan to Combat It
- [MCN] 2019 Fair Exhibitors & Volunteers Wanted!
- [MCN] Rousing streets sing-out challenges the fossil fuel combustion industry: What if we start with a song?
- [MCN] 3 young women get hate, threats of death and rape for climate activism
- [MCN] Blue Mt. Bike to Barns: Only 2 weeks left to register!
- [MCN] Newly elected President of European Union vows cuts in carbon emissions
- [MCN] Press Release - EmpowerMT's 12th Annual Empowering Youth Leadership Institute
- [MCN] Philanthropy Day Nominations due AUG 5th
- [MCN] FREE Rent Wise Workshop
- [MCN] Free Workshop offered: printmaking with Odette Grassi
- [MCN] Montana relies a lot on tourism
- [MCN] Missoula BLM RMP Comment Writing Workshop, Thurs. 7/18, 5:30-7:30pm
- [MCN] Consumption is key to US economy, and is also key to risks associated with climate change
- [MCN] Greta Thunberg
- [MCN] 12-fold increase of public lands in Montana offered for leasing to oil and gas industry under Trump
- [MCN] Climate Resistance Handbook, by Greta Thunberg & Daniel Hunter
- [MCN] A "disconcerting" thing about the Extinction Rebellion
- [MCN] "Greens would be right at home" with Adam Smith's vision of capitalism
- [MCN] office for rent $400
- [MCN] Last week to register for Blue Mountain Bike to Barns!
- [MCN] Host Families Needed for Two Japanese High School Students
- [MCN] Climate change: 12 years to save the planet? Make that 18 months
- [MCN] Combustion of fossil fuels -> more expensive food : Headline, summary from Wall St. Journal
- [MCN] What candidate for elected office includes just these quick 2 paragraphs in campaign literature ??
- [MCN] Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program is having a Find Raising Auction - please donate..
Kari Ann Owen
- [MCN] 406 farm feast: tickets on sale!
- [MCN] Dear Senator Daines, .....
- [MCN] Free Technology Education/Consulting for Missoula Nonprofits
- [MCN] Bike and Build Cyclists visit Missoula and Build with Local Habitat for Humanity
- [MCN] homestead skills event(s) in September - what would you like to learn?
- [MCN] Cause for (some) hope: "World's largest multilateral lender" Unveils Proposal to Stop Funding Fossil Fuel Projects
- [MCN] More cause for (some more) hope : 'Our Pressure Is Working' Says Sunrise Movement as CNN and MSNBC Announce Climate Events for 2020 White House Hopefuls
- [MCN] Is this a serious charge ? What if it's true? : " ...mainstream environmental movement has been asking very little of people for decades."
- [MCN] A bit more good news on the climate front: Increasing recognition of crisis/emergency prompts further action
- [MCN] My take: Fossil fuel combustion and the mother of all economic busts.
- [MCN] Human thermal limits impose human population limits
- [MCN] 1 bedroom Apt avail on Westside Msla
- [MCN] Seeking housing
- [MCN] Studio Apt/Artist Space available for rent in mid-Rattlesnake
- [MCN] Join HMFM on Aug 18th for our 3rd Vietnam Lecture Series: Doc's Return
- [MCN] News media misread public interest in news about climate change
- [MCN] CFAC Field Day at Forbidden Fruit Orchard
Last message date:
Wed Jul 31 13:53:02 EDT 2019
Archived on: Wed Jul 31 13:53:46 EDT 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).