[MCN] For Immediate Release: Soft Landing Missoula World Refugee Day Cup

Soft Landing Missoula info at softlandingmissoula.org
Tue Jun 4 14:16:08 EDT 2019

Soft Landing Missoula is so excited to announce the 3rd Annual World
Refugee Day Cup Soccer Tournament and Community Celebration to take place
at Fort Missoula Regional Park on Sunday June 19th! Soft Landing Missoula
puts on this celebration every year in honor of World Refugee Day and to
celebrate the strength, resilience, and perseverance of refugee families in
our community and around the world.

With hundreds of people participating in years past, and many new refugee
families that have arrived in Missoula since our last tournament, we expect
this year to be even bigger!

The 7 on 7 tournament kicks off at 10am with the final match at 4p and this
is followed by a free community celebration with food, dancing, and music
for all. Registration for the tournament is currently open but you do not
have to play soccer to enjoy this event.

Please take a moment to look at the included press release and/or our
website <https://softlandingmissoula.org/soccer-tournament/>
and let me know if I can answer any more questions!

In love and gratitude,

Mary