[MCN] Musicians seeking exposure — please contact us! We are a nonprofit seeking to raise funds for our educational programs.

Kari Ann Owen saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:08:09 EDT 2019

Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program is a sole proprietorship under the
wing of 501C3 nonprofit, *Seedlings of Change*, *PO Box 21, Lolo MT 59847*

We have been teaching disabled students and abled volunteers since Summer
2001 in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Missoula since January 2013.

Please see our web site, www.wildhorseriding.com for our long and
successful history complete with professional and parental recommendations.

One of our volunteers has just graduated as a veterinarian from Cornell
University’s College of Veterinary Medicine!
We charge under-market for lessons and have never turned away anyone for
lack of funds.

*We propose to help excellent local musicians perform for the recognition
they deserve.*
* Classic and contemporary country, and classic jazz and contemporary jazz
and the American Broadway Song Book *
*are especially welcome.*
* Wildhorse is happy to split revenues from ticket sales in any arrangement
that suits the performers.*

*Name of contact person for Wildhorse:*
*Dr. Kari Ann Owen, Ph.D., Program Director and Head
InstructorE/mail: saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com
<saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com>   Phone of contact person  406-203-2412*

Musicians seeking exposure — please contact us!

*Please read http://kariannowenandtheatreengage.vpweb.com
<http://kariannowenandtheatreengage.vpweb.com> to keep up with Kari Ann's
theatrical and other writing.Please learn about Wildhorse! Therapeutic
Riding Program at www.wildhorseriding.com <http://www.wildhorseriding.com> *

*Please view my new film, a plea for those most vulnerable lives in the
face of imminent nuclear attack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXSVh5a30s
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXSVh5a30s>"All Present in the Universe of
Guns/Message to the President"*