[MCN] Celebrate the Big Blackfoot tonight

Erin Clark ecbasil at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:58:49 EDT 2019

Come celebrate the Blackfoot River with Montana Wilderness Association's Shining Mountains Chapter. Join us on Tuesday, June 18th (tonight!) to enjoy our five-minute film, Hallowed Waters: The Legacy and Lifeblood of the Big Blackfoot, and learn more about this iconic river.

Tuesday, June 18th
7 – 8:30 p.m.

GoodWorks Ventures
129 West Alder St., Missoula

Hear from the speakers in the film, as well as from locals who will discuss wildlife corridors, hiking, fishing, and how the Blackfoot Clearwater Stewardship Act (BCSA) will permanently protect the Blackfoot River's key tributaries. The BCSA will ensure that the Blackfoot watershed remains a stable and healthy fishery for native westslope cutthroat and bull trout, and that the Blackfoot remains the storied river from Norman Maclean's "A River Runs Through It."

If you have questions about this event, please contact Lee Boman at <mailto:lee.boman at icloud.com> <http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=DTMmKdQA73I8vdVNLkHi8nXEvb0NJcsA> lee.boman at icloud.com<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Q7RAG7pwFDA0kbdRd1EHlHXEvb0NJcsA><http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZP1swvnwL9CVdRRh38yhJ3XEvb0NJcsA>.