[MCN] Deadline to apply for community garden plots almost here! Also Farm Shares!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Sun Mar 3 18:15:43 EST 2019

*Calling all gardeners!*
No space in your backyard?
Deer problem, and no fence?
No idea how to garden but you've got an itch to try?

These are some of the many reasons people start gardening at a Garden City
Harvest community garden. It is a great way to spend your time, put food on
your table, make new friends, and sharpen your gardening skills.

*Apply by March 18th* at gardencityharvest.org
<http://www.gardencityharvest.org/community-gardens>

*We also have CSA Farm Shares--get your veggies farm-fresh this summer! *
Sustainably raised, locally grown veggie subscriptions available at 4 farms
in Missoula

A WEEKLY FARM SHARE MEANS . . .

   - 18 weeks of fresh veggies, June - October
   - A great deal: veggies average $1.75/lb-that’s as little as $18/week!
   - Large & small shares picked up at the neighborhood farm of your
   choice.
   - Be part of an organization that plant seeds and grows together
   creating a healthy Missoula.

First come, first served
gardencityharvest.org
<https://www.gardencityharvest.org/csa-veggie-subscription-program> or
406-523-3663

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh **I *Community Outreach Director
*gardencityharvest.org <http://gardencityharvest.org> I* 406.550.3663

*growing together from the ground up. *
* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDw62u1rGKA>*
<http://givelocalmissoula.org/#npo/garden-city-harvest>